Aug 16, 2010

Becoming a Crotchety Old Man ~

Getting married, having a real job & getting older in general has really affected me.
I have to admit that I can't go to bed at 1 or 2am & wake up at 6 or 7am to get ready for work anymore.
Now, I hit the sack around 10pm & wake up at 6:30am - it's a scheduled routine that we've slowly fell into.

So, this weekend some of my old girlfriends from high school got together for a bachelorette party!! Ya!
But, it wasn't suppose to start until 8pm ....which meant, I wouldn't be hittin' the sack until LATE.... 
I will confess that I dreaded being out this late - it wasn't my scene anymore & I didn't know if my tired bones would make it on a night on the town. I really felt like an old grandpa - once I get home, I want to stay home etc. But I put my crotchety feelings aside and had a fabulous time! And I didn't get home until 2ish a.m. (I think), aren't you proud?!  :)

So, I'm sending a big "THANK YOU" to all the ladies we were with for Meg's party - I had one heck of a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment