Feb 11, 2011

Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep...

Our baby boy is due in 3 weeks and frankly, I've had a hard time putting together a nursery for a little boy. There aren't many options for boys & I hate to admit that's not 100% done. But I've made a room for a little baby~who will soon grow into a little man.  He might still be nameless, but he's ours.

P.s. If you have any great ideas for boy names  - I'm all ears :)
We have 2 names that we LOVE - but we can't decide between the 2.

Here is our progress so far....



Isn't this the coolest piggy bank ever!?!     



 When Jared was born, his Papaw Hill handmade him a cradle & we are so excited to have it
in our little boy's nursery to use for the next generation. . .. The final picture doesn't do it justice - you'll have to come by & see it for yourself & go ahead & call before you come :) ha ha


Jared is cleaning up & checking out the cradle - getting it ready for his son

This is what's under the cradle "Made for Jared Allen by Grandpa Aug 11, 1983" 



 

3 comments:

  1. Love it!! Our cradle is the one David's grandpa made for him. Makes it that much more special! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lyd, I L-O-V-E his room!! Ya'll are doing a wonderful job fixing it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great room! I can't wait to meet the little man~ Let us know if you need anything
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete