Mar 24, 2011

Introducing Maverick Cash Conner

Picture It...  It was a brisk Thursday morning, around 5 a.m., on March 10th 2011.
We were getting to the hospital to be induced - we knew that it would probably be a long day - but we had our bags packed & was ready to meet our son!

We had such a great day, I didn't want to leave our "baby momma" very much, so I stayed with her most of the day :) She was happy to meet our families that they were in & out of her room ( all meeting each other) also!


After being in labor all day, the doctor said that it was time! Jared & I got to be in the delivery room (which mostly meant I got to be right there with her & Jared sat in the corner because he didn't feel well) LOL. . . . Then... at 8:33 p.m. Maverick Cash Conner was born.
Jared & I were full of emotion as we saw him for the first time - a true miracle

Maverick was 8lbs 11oz & 20 1/2" long. 


WELCOME MAVERICK CASH ~ WE LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment