May 11, 2011

Blessed & Loved - Happy Mommy's Day!!

I had a fabulous 1st Mother's Day ~ I got a very special card from Jared & Maverick that
made me cry (tears of Joy) & then I got a little silver box that had "ZALES" on it .... before I opened it, Jared had told me that Maverick picked out my present & daddy just bought it ;)




A Pink Sapphire!

We went to Church on Sunday, where Maverick along with several other lil' sweeties were dedicated!
We were ssssoooo happy to share this with our families that got to join us :) They gave us/Maverick a sweet gift - "A Tiny Testament" that 's blue with Maverick's name engraved on the front.



    "As surely as you live, my lord, I am the woman who stood here beside you praying to the LORD. I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD." And he worshiped the LORD there. 1 Samuel 1:26-28 
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 Then, we went to Donnie & Janet's house for dinner (mmmmmm!)
and got more Mother's Day surprises!


Janet surprised me, Amanda & Brittney with a sweet gift - - - it came in another "ZALES" package ;)
All of our gifts were different, but each of them had the birthstone of each of our children.... it was so special. . . This is a picture that I had to take from the internet & my ring is really close to this one.



THEN.... (can you believe that there is more?!) Amanda surprised me & Brittney with the cutest gift for me & Mav & Brittney & Syd - Aprons!




This one is for mommy.......




And this one is for Maverick Cash!! Aren't they sweet?!!

Then, we went to go see Maw-Maw & Paw Paw Jones & Grammy Pammy & Pappy Sims :)
After today, there is not doubt that we are blessed & loved!


But on another note ~ Today wouldn't have been possible for me or several other women that I know if it wasn't for the love of our birth mothers (or in our case, our "baby momma" ha ha). I know that every adoption doesn't have the best circumstances, but we are so blessed to have a fabulous "baby momma" that is not just a lady we know,  but a friend. And without her- our life wouldn't be 
what it is today. So, THANK YOU to all of the beautiful souls that have chosen adoption & given us the chance to be the mommies that we are today :) 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment