Jul 14, 2011

Bear & Us . . .

Last week, Jared & I watched the movie "Marley & Me" for the 1st time - for anyone that has ever had a personal relationship with a dog . . . this one is a doozie.
I have to admit that we both were crying & laughing the whole time. But all the emotions in the movie are so real life! So, I'm sharing a few pics of our "Bear", he was our 1st baby & is going on 4 (28 yrs old in dog years) We love you, Bubba (or as Brodie likes to call you " Bear Puppy)!!


 
Bear exploring mommy's purse! . .  . It's a good thing he was such a cute puppy :)

Mommy & Bear watching TV
He's getting bigger

Wrappin' his wounds with stylin' duct tape - - that's love :)

Our 1st camping trip together
Bear got BIG :)

I love him & he loves me (he listens to me more than Jared - haha)
Playing dress-up


 Bear "Bubba" Conner 
The 1st Light of our Lives... he wont know what hit him when Maverick gets big enough to yank his tail & ride him like a horse! 

This is a tribute to Jared's favorite dog that he still had when we got married. I'm not sure how old he was when he finally passed away, but he always was gentle & made me feel very safe:)  RIP Buford T Pusser 


No comments:

Post a Comment