Mar 6, 2012

March Winds are Blowing

It's finally March! I can't believe how this year has already flown by so fast!
It has been such a mild winter (which doesn't hurt my feelings) & we are jumping straight into spring.
It seems like all 3 of us have been so sick this year :( which is very frustrating. 
Nothing pains our hearts more than seeing Maverick sick. 
But March brings a very happy occasion ....... Maverick's Birthday!!!!

Talk about time flying by, it seems like a few days ago we were trying to decide on baby names & then going into the hospital to be induced & then meeting the most precious blessing we have ever known!!

So, this week... I'm just taking my time & decorating the house for Maverick's party a little each night - so that when the party comes, I'll be able to enjoy the whole day - without having to run around like a crazy woman :)

I'll try to post some good pictures of his party decorations before the party starts!


No comments:

Post a Comment