Mar 26, 2010

Oh Baby!

Well, Jared & I have finally decided to extend our family tree & have a baby!
We have started our adoption process & it's going very well. We pray for our future children daily & can't wait to meet them!

I'm finding out that there are so many new things that come with a baby! But I'm getting great advice from the ladies at work - they keep me updated with the good, bad & the very stinky parts of parenting.

It's very hard for me to start planning all of these new things without thinking about my best friend in the whole world. More like sisters, we had been together since our 1st birthday party. It was the "plan" to raise our children together just as our parents raised us. But the plan was abruptly changed last summer when the news of Tara's passing came. I miss her so much & sometimes I'm not sure what to do without her careful advice & loving smile.

Through everything I am so thankful for Jared & my best friend, Amber.
They both have stood by me & helped me persevere through this time.

Another chapter has come & gone & we're starting on the next.....



1 comment:

  1. I love the quote about freckles! YOu are a precious friend and I'm excited to see how the Lord blesses you with a beautiful little one!

    ReplyDelete