Sep 16, 2010

Fall Is In The Air


Fall is in the air ~ you can feel the crisp bite in the midnight breeze.
I love fall & I love to decorate for the season! I just got my fall decor out & starting changing things all around the house...  ha ha I love it! I hope my kids love to bring out new decorations for the season too - so it can become a family tradition.

I have already "added to" & "fluffed" some of the pictures that I'm posting - enjoy!

 WELCOME !
(I took this at night, so you can't really see the details of it all-but I have little 
black crows nesting in each topiary on each side of the door)







( I've added a black spider to each napkin ring, which isn't in this shot.)



( There is a large, silver - hammered vase that has curly swigs & crows in it.)




Full Mantel
(I have redone a few things on the mantel... you will just have to come over to see them!)



Y'all Come Back Now!




2 comments: