Sep 23, 2010

Forget the girl you've learned to love .... and buckle up! Because she's back... in black!!

Well, as you know - I love change, at least with my looks.
I've had every hairstyle from short to long and almost every color . . . until now :)
I've had some crazy-fun looks, but this one is one I NEVER thought I'd experience.

I think changing up your look is rejuvenating & almost liberating - 
I mean, who I am is very dimensional, my personality & style doesn't fit into just one "box".

You can't be scared to try new things,because if you don't then you will never experience the best things in life!
Personally, I LOVE sushi - but I had to try it first in order to find out that is was amazing :)


"Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have."
~Louis E. Boone 






No comments:

Post a Comment