Oct 31, 2010

From Bat brains to mummy's nails...from pickled feet to cat tails - - this is part of my witches brew!

Spooks

There's a goblin at my window,
A monster by my door.
The pumpkin at my table
Keeps on smiling more and more.
There's a ghost who haunts my bedroom,
A witch whose face is green.
They used to be my family,
Till they dressed for Halloween.
 - by Sandra Liatsos



I can't say the we actually celebrate Halloween - but I love to dress up! It's so much fun to be dramatic with accessories & makeup etc. So, this year I was thinking how more glam could I get? Well, at the last minute I decided to become a "glampire". A few of our friends were able to join us with this fun task & we had a great night!
Amber made some very spooky treats ~ this was a hot snake sandwich...mmmmm!





Happy Halloween!

1 comment: