Nov 7, 2012

Catching Up!!

Ok, so I'm really not sure where all of my time has gone!! I have neglected my blog!
So, I'm going to post some pictures of our little man... who isn't so little anymore :)
He is learning so much & doing new things every single day!!

Here are some pics from this fall - Enjoy!

Biddy-boy's 1st trip to deer camp!


1st time to the pumpkin patch!


Our 1st trip to Cabelas :)

Halloween 2012 - Betty, Barney & Bam-Bam Rubble :) 


Of course, Bam-Bam didn't smile... he was ready to get in the floor & play with the other kids :)

Is there a common thread with these pictures???? Maverick isn't smiling for pictures anymore!! LOL He is such a goober, and not smiling on purpose - if we just had these 
little moments on video....but it's memories, right!? 


1 comment:

  1. Lydia, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!! You can see what it's all about by checking out my blog, http://everythingshunkydorey.blogspot.com/. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete