Jan 3, 2013

Christmas Time Has Come & Gone...

So, Christmas was quickly approaching and even though I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE Christmastime it 
didn't feel much like Christmas this year. Maybe because of our awesome Arkansas weather which stayed in the 60's & then finally dropped at Christmas and then snowed on Christmas Day! LOL

Maverick didn't have any idea what was going on, but he had a much better 2nd Christmas this year than his 1st. So, that made momma happy :) Of course we were all blessed with too many presents & ate WAY to much food, but nothing gives me more joy than having our traditional "non-traditional" family meal & just being with people that are "home" to me... my family, we actually love each other.. it's such a fading concept these days.

I'm very proud to announce that we have 3 new additions
 to our family this year : Shonda, Madison & Macen.
These girls have won over Casey's heart & ours and I'm very happy for Casey & Shonda and the new life they're starting together <3 p="p">

Next year Maverick will know all about Christmas & Santa and I'm sure that we'll be naming our own "Elf On The Shelf"', but he will also know that it's Jesus' birthday & HE truly is the reason for this wondrous season!

I love you all & I hope the New Year brings you Great Things!
"Santa" was sampling some goodies.......
.....but he mostly relaxed on Christmas Day in his red suit and new house shoes :)

All the Kids... Madi Page, Madi Shell, Maverick, Macen & Alexia <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment