Aug 7, 2013

Who? When? Where??

So, I've been MIA for a while. Not on purpose - but life happens & you just get pulled in different directions all the time. Maverick Cash is now a little over 2yrs old!! Can you believe it? Neither can I. He is such a smart, talented, funny & handsome little boy. And I am one proud momma :)
He is always making me & daddy laugh for one reason or other. 

Life is so hectic & crazy & sometimes it feels as if we are on a roller coaster with no stop.
We get caught up in the details of meaningless things. I think sometimes we let our family get SO consumed with business that it is a sin. I haven't talked to Jesus about this yet, but it has definitely been on my mind.

So, now that Maverick is 2 & getting very aware of his surroundings, I think it's time to really plan our 2014 family vacation :) The mountains, The beach, who cares! 
As long as I have my family of 3 - I'm happy & content. 
Content isn't a word that I would describe anything or anyone these days. We want more..turns into we need more. When we really don't need most of what we already have. 
I'm guilty. But I am trying to be more aware of what my family & I actually need :)
I think there is a lot to say about living a simple life. 

Anyway, to be completely random - have you seen Longmire?!
We are in the middle of Season 2 & I have to say it is one of our favorite TV shows.
There is something about a widowed cowboy sheriff along with his best friend, Henry Standing Bear, living in the wild country of Wyoming that sets the scene for a great tv series :)

No comments:

Post a Comment