Jun 9, 2010

Jesus Loves Me

Tonight I had the priviledge to meet Vicki Dees. She is an incredible & beautiful woman!  She has terminal lung cancer & was given 6 months to live when she was diagnosed - that was 2 years ago. She is using this time God has given her to spread the Word !

The title of her devotion was "Jesus Loves Me". How simple this is, but it has so much impact!
In our lives, with the trials that we go through - we wine & throw fits because life is hard & we don't like to be uncomfortable. It's in our nature - just as a child will have a fit when things don't go their way.
Vicki has such a sweet spirit. She isn't blaming God or bitter about why she has cancer. I would encourage everyone to visit her blog & to keep Vicki & her family in your prayers. 
vickidees.blogspot.com

It just puts in perspective all the things that truly matter to me in my life. To thank God everyday for the great things he has provided for me. To know that He loves me no matter what and will take care of me even if I don't know the plans He has for me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment