Jun 4, 2010

What "Mother" Means

"Mother" is such a simple word,
But to me there’s meaning seldom heard.
For everything I am today,
My mother’s love showed me the way.
I’ll love my mother all my days,
For enriching my life in so many ways.
She set me straight and then set me free,
And that’s what the word "mother" means to me.
Thanks for being a wonderful mother, Mom!
By Karl Fuchs
 
 
I can't wait to share the love in my heart with our baby~wherever he/she may be.  I am praying for God's grace through this journey we are on. I know He will provide in His time, the family that we long for. Sometimes I wish I could talk to our child & let them them know that I am getting little things ready for them here at home. I already have some great books to read before bedtime, some family treasures that have been passed down in our family and of course Bear can't wait to play with you in the back yard!
I can't wait to hold them & tell them how much I love them - and have loved them before I ever knew them ~
 
 
 

1 comment: