Jul 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Doll ~

Today is Tara's 27th birthday. I have been filled with every emotion today & frankly I'm exhausted.
Each time I start to tear up, I feel so selfish because I hate living without her. I know that she is in heaven where she knows no sadness or pain - but I miss her. Time is such a cruel thing ~ it passes too quickly ~ and in time we seem to forget little details of memories that were so significant to us. One year ago, today, was one of the last times I spoke with her. My whole outlook on how things can change your whole life in a split second has changed. . . you never think they will ever happen to you.  So, please don't leave things disheveled in your life, if you love someone - tell them because they wont be able to hear you after they are gone. 
 

Dearest Tara,
I bought some fireworks for tonight & fully intend to get some Ben & Jerry's ice cream
just like we always did for your birthday every year. 
I miss you & love you ~ please keep the angel choir tuned up for when I get there 
Happy birthday doll ~ Lydia 






No comments:

Post a Comment