Dec 4, 2010

From Couple to Family ....

The past couple of weeks there have been some changes that will forever change our lives & we couldn't be happier! We met a wonderful young woman, whom  Jared & I both had an instant connection with, who is now our birth mother! I had the pleasure of  joining her for the ultrasound this week & it was an amazing experience :) There was the little baby we had hoped for & it all became so real~ 

So, we proudly announce the next chapter of our lives.... 
"From Couple to Family".
Coming March 3, 2011



Frogs and snails and puppy dog tails.
It's a Boy!

2 comments:

  1. Lydia I am just so overwhelmed with joy for you and Jared! Ya'll will be fantastic parents! I can't wait to hear more updates! Oh and March 3rd is a great day, my birthday is the fourth. Who knows maybe he will come a day late and we can share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - he will be here before we know it :)
    And we will definitely try to keep everybody updated!!

    ReplyDelete