Dec 31, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Normally, this time every year I have a couple of things that are on my "new year's resolution" list....
and I'm just not feeling it this year. I don't know if Christmas came & went so fast that I'm still in a Christmas fog, but it doesn't seem like it's time for the New Year yet!
Yesterday, I heard a lady on the radio that felt the same way - every year she had her resolutions of things that she was going to change...So, this year why don't we make a list of a few things that we wouldn't change?!

I know that I take for granted too many good things in my life - and I will regret it when they're gone.
Everyone says to live today like it's your last - 'cause one day it will be your last.

Just this morning a tornado hit Cincinatti & people we used to be neighbors with are gone - homes are gone, families &people's lives are changed forever. We are so fortunate that our family that still lives there wasn't hit by the tornado, but we are sending are prayers to all of the families in the community that have lost so much.

So, if you'd like - leave a comment of your non New Year's resolution & post something that you wouldn't change ~ Happy New Year!!


2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't change getting pregnant and having Kinsler at the "wrong" time by so many people's (including mine at times) opinion. It was God's timing and it is perfect.
    Love ya Lyd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - I love that, Erica!!
    I wouldn't change occasional procrastination :)
    If we wouldn't have been putting off finishing our "essays" for the adoption agency, we would have been out a lot more time & $$ right before we found our birth mother... and everything went awesome!

    ReplyDelete