Dec 15, 2010

A Boy & His Dog

It seems like we've been extra busy this holiday season ~ but Jared & I did manage to find a little bit of time this past weekend to work on the baby's room!
As we were moving some furniture out & hanging some new blinds, I noticed that Bear was lying on a new rug for the nursery. He was very calm & still, but you could tell he knew we were getting ready for something new.
I got down on the rug with him & reminded him that we were going to have a baby & this was going to be his new room - I'm sure Bear understood everything I was telling him ;)
But as we kept working, you could tell he was lying there - protecting the room for the new little one. 
I can't wait to see our little boy & our Sugar-Bear together.

"A boy can learn a lot from a dog: obedience, loyalty, and the importance 
of turning around three times before lying down."
~Robert Benchley


No comments:

Post a Comment